1. Use a clean vase in the right size for the bouquet.
2. Fill the vase with fresh water in room temperature and add the food nutrition to the water.
3. Keep leaves from hanging into the water, or remove them if necessary.
4. Cut the stalks diagonal with a sharp knife. Please to not break them or cut them with scissors.
5. Please do not place the flowers in direct sunlight, next to a heat source or fruits.
6. Put the flowers over night in a cool spot.
7. Add regularly fresh water to the vase or exchange it completely every other day. In that case, do not forget adding the flower nutrition.
Enjoy your fresh flowers (even longer)!
Thanks to a network of over 54,000 florists worldwide
Order your flowers before 3pm for same day delivery.
Since 1947 we have been helping people send smiles all around the world.
We work closely with a large network of local, english florists.